Wednesday 9 October 2013

Soup



It was nice and brisk and perfect outside this morning.
So much so…that I didn’t want to get out of bed!
My mom is here visiting and today we’re going to cook a few things, and I’m trying to choose one of these soups. I might wind up making them all, as I love them equally.
Soup are like children that way.
I’ve featured many of these here before…but soup season is fast approaching and I don’t want you to miss any of ‘em! Just click on the photos or recipe titles for the individual printables and step-by-steps.
Happy Soup Season, everyone!
(Note: I kept the descriptives to a minimum, as the photos do most of the talking.)

potatosoupPotato Soup. Heaven.



Cauliflower Soup. Exceedingly comforting.



chickentortillaChicken Tortilla Soup. Spicy and lovely.



French Onion Soup. Crazy, crazy good.



Italian Meatball Soup. Transcendent.



tuscanbeanTuscan Bean Soup with Shrimp. Hearty times a hundred.



Chicken and Noodles. Like Grandma used to make.



Corn & Cheese Chowder. Perfection, Chapter Two.



Italian Chicken Soup. You’ll cry from the bliss.